SEQUITUR InGPS Lite Kit includes:
- 5 SEQUITUR Pi boards
- 1 license for SEQUITUR InGPS Lite firmware – TAG (running on Raspberry Pi)
- 4 licenses for SEQUITUR InGPS Lite firmware – ANCHORS (running on Raspberry Pi)
- Demo application for fast setup and use (all platforms)
- API examples (C++, JAVA, Matlab)
- Extensive technical documentation
SEQUITUR InGPS Lite Kit specifications:
– Two-way ranging (TWR) based localization;
– Support for up to 5 anchors and 1 tag;
– No need for anchors interconnection;
– No need for calibration;
– Beyond state-of-the-art localization/tracking algorithms implemented;
– Different tags statistical mobility models;
– Less than 0.5 s processing latency;
– Easy UWB wireless communication;
– Sensors data available (see the SEQUITUR Pi board specs);
– Easy interface to Raspberry Pi GPIO and UART.
– End-user graphical interface to SEQUITUR InGPS Lite for fast configuration and use;
– Available for iOS, Windows and Linux.
Interface with user-developed applications
– Fully programmable and operating through simple text commands via UDP interface for short time-to-product developments (example: “get node position”);
– Platform. Matlab, JAVA and C++ examples provided;
– Multiple clients and/or user-developed applications can simultaneously interrogate the SEQUITUR InGPS Lite;
– Easy control of the Raspberry Pi UART and GPIO.
SEQUITUR Pi specifications:
– Radio interface based on the Decawave© chipset implementing the IEEE802.11.4a UWB standard;
– 6 selectable frequency bands from 3.5 to 6.5 GHz;
– Selectable data rates: 110 kbps, 850 kbps, 6.8 Mbps;
– Compliant with FCC & ETSI UWB spectral masks;
– Centimeter-level accuracy;
– 200+ m transmission range in favorable propagation conditions at 110 kbps;
– Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi;
– On-board 3D accelerometer;
– On-board 3D gyroscope;
– On-board 3D magnetometer;
– On-board barometer;
– Accessibility of Raspberry Pi UART, I2C and GPIO.
Demo Application is included in the InGPS Lite Kit.